Windows 11 Pro for workstation product key
1. Windows 11 Workstation key.
2. Upgrade from pro version using the key. no need to install. Just RESTART
3. Fresh install from microsoft.com source file ISO
Windows 11 Pro for the workstation is designed for power users and businesses with needs that your' average everyday user doesn't even need to consider. Pro comes equipped with all the things that multifaceted users could need. The user who needs this system runs a business and a household 24/7, with multiple employees, offices, and kids requiring monitoring.
It is the perfect edition for the small to the mid-size business owner or the complex, self-employed power users that need to link all their information, clients, and sensitive files and keep it all safe. This operating system comes with all the basics of the trusted Home edition. It adds all the security, compatibility, and connectivity that businesses rely upon to protect their sensitive information.
Key features of Windows 11 Pro for work station,
- ReFS (Resilient file system)
- Persistent memory
- Faster file sharing
- Increased throughput
- Low latency
- Low CPU utilization
Feature difference between win 11 HOME vs. PRO
|Feature||Windows 11 Home||Windows 11 Pro|
|Join Active Directory/Azure AD||No||yes|
|Set up with a local account||No||Yes|
|Firewall and Network protection||Yes||Yes|
|Bitlocker device encryption||No||Yes|
|Windows update for business||No||Yes|
|Maximum number of CPUs||1||2|
|Maximum number of CPU cores||64||128|
|Microsoft Remote Desktop||Client Only||Yes|
|Mobile device management (MDM)||No||Yes|
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with at least two cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or SoC
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB
- System Firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module 2.0
- Graphics Card: DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display: 720p, 8-bit per color channel, at least 9-inch diagonal
- Internet Connection and Microsoft Account: Windows 11 Home requires an internet connection and Microsoft Account.
- 5G support requires a 5G capable modem where available.
- Auto HDR requires an HDR monitor.
- BitLocker to Go requires a USB flash drive (available in Windows Pro and above editions).
- Client Hyper-V requires a processor with second-level address translation (SLAT) capabilities (available in Windows Pro and above editions).
- Cortana requires a microphone and speaker and is currently available on Windows 11 for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Spain, United Kingdom, and the United States.
- Direct Storage requires 1 TB or greater NVMe SSD to store and run games that use the "Standard NVM Express Controller" driver and a DirectX 12 Ultimate GPU.
- DirectX 12 Ultimate is available with supported games and graphics chips.
- Presence requires a sensor that can detect human distance from the device or intent to interact with the device.
- Intelligent Video Conferencing requires a video camera, microphone, and speaker (audio output).
- Multiple Voice Assistant (MVA) requires a microphone and speaker.
- Snap three-column layouts require a screen that is 1920 effective pixels or greater in width.
- Mute/Unmute from Taskbar requires a video camera, microphone, and speaker (audio output). The app must be compatible with features to enable global mute/unmute.
- Spatial Sound requires supporting hardware and software.
- Microsoft Teams requires a video camera, microphone, and speaker (audio output).
- Touch requires a screen or monitor that supports multi-touch.
- Two-factor Authentication requires using a PIN, biometric (fingerprint reader or illuminated infrared camera), or a phone with Wi-Fi or Bluetooth capabilities.
- Voice Typing requires a PC with a microphone.
- Wake on Voice requires a Modern Standby power model and microphone.
- Wi-Fi 6E requires new WLAN IHV hardware and driver and a Wi-Fi 6E capable AP/router.
- Windows Hello requires a camera configured for near-infrared (IR) imaging or a biometric authentication reader. Devices without biometric sensors can use Windows Hello with a PIN or a portable Microsoft compatible security key.
- Windows Projection requires a display adapter that supports Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) 2.0 and a Wi-Fi adapter that supports Wi-Fi Direct.
- Xbox (app) requires an Xbox Live account, which is not available in all regions. See Xbox Live Countries and Regions for the most up-to-date information on availability. Some features in the Xbox app will require an active Xbox Game Pass subscription (sold separately)
Wouldn't take on install, but worked afterwards. Support was responsive.
Windows 11 Pro for workstation product key License digital ESD instant delivery New